1.) God Gives Rest
- God — Exodus 33:14 – And He [God] said, “My presence will go with you, and I [God] will give you [Moses] rest.”
- Jesus — Matthew 11:28 – Come to Me [Jesus], all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
2.) God Walks On Water
- God — Job 9:8 – [Job Speaking on God] “He alone spreads out the heavens, and treads on the waves of the sea”
- Jesus — Matthew 14:25-16, 28 – Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. And when His disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear. And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
3.) God Calms The Sea
- God — Psalm 107:29 – [Psalmist Speaking on God] He calms the storm, so that its waves are still.
- Jesus — Mark 4:39 – Then He [Jesus] arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!”