November 8th, 2019 through November 13th, 2019
We will be meeting at the rendezvous point on the evening of November 8th, 2019 at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas, TX.
- Transportation will be provided from the airport to your hotel for the night.
- Please let us know ahead of time what time you will be arriving, as well as your arrival gate, so that we can arrange your pickup.
We will be departing Dallas, TX at 4am on Saturday, November 9th, 2019 to drive to our final destination in Blue Ridge, GA.
We will be leaving Blue Ridge, GA on November 13th, 2019 at 4am.
- If you plan to depart earlier than November 13th, 2019 please let us know ahead of time so that we can arrange transportation to the airport.
- For those flying out of Dallas, TX, we will arrive back in Dallas, TX by 5pm on November 13th, 2019 — please do not book your flights back home until after 7pm so as to ensure your timely arrival to your departure gate.
- 2 King & 1 Queen Suite, each with private bath
- Spectacular West-Facing View
- Large & Incredibly Well Decorated
- Big Screen TV in Great Room
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Hot Tub on Screened Porch with Gas Fireplace
- Picnic Table, Rocking Chairs, Porch Swing
- Pool Table, Foosball, Game Table, Board Games
- Gravel Access, 4WD Not Required
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
The views are spectacular from all levels of this exquisitely furnished mountain lair. Wake up to a misty, mountain view in any of the three bedrooms. The upstairs master bedroom has a king bed, Jacuzzi-jetted garden tub and separate shower, walk-in closet, satellite TV, gas log fireplace, and open-air deck. The main floor bedroom has a king bed, satellite TV and private full bath and the lower level has a queen bed and large bath. The open-plan living area overlooks the view where you can relax in front of the gas log fireplace or big screen surround-sound satellite TV/DVD with sports package or play pool in the loft on the full sized pool table. On the lower level is a spacious game room with game table, board games, foosball and big screen surround sound satellite TV/DVD and CD player. The outdoor hot tub is on a screened-in porch with gas log fireplace and rocking chairs. The large deck on the main level has rocking chairs, a picnic table and gas grill while the lower deck has a swing and comfortable porch chairs. You’ll not want to miss the unBEARably wonderful experience of staying in this cabin! This cabin does not accept cats.
Bring With You
- Journal & Pen
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
- Cell phone charger
- Toiletries — toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, medication
- Computing device
- Extra money
Do Not Bring With You
- Laundry detergent
- Bath towels
- Cooking utensils
This life that a we live is not merely a collection of mountain-top moments, but rather a journey in which God starts and finishes things over long periods of time. Often times the most transformational moments occur months and even years before the mountain top experiences in which we become aware of, and recognize, Gods handy work on the backend.
That being said, there are a few things we want you to consider prior to your arrival:
- Why did you choose to come?
- Why do you think it is that God made a way for you to attend?
- What are you expecting from God at this event?
- What are some of the ideas that you’ve been pondering over the last several weeks/months/years?
- What is your role in the Body of Christ? (equipper, goer, mobilizer, etc.)
- What do you need in order to be propelled forward?
DEVELOPMENTAL – TO SHARE
- What are the top 5 most impactful Christian books you’ve ever read?
- Top 5 preachers that you listen to and for what topic.
- What are some healthy churches in your area?
SOCRATIC TOPICS THAT WILL BE ON THE TABLE
- The Holy Spirit for today
- The role of the Church in todays climate, and how do we support it
- Jesus in todays culture
- Evangelism – The Gospel
- How do we engage where we are
- Is God to kind for Hell
- Sexuality in the culture
- Biblical finance (personal & corporate church)
- How do we see us/this moving forward
FROM ATLANTA, GA:
From 75 North through Atlanta take I-575 north and stay on this highway to Blue Ridge. This four-lane road becomes Highway #76, also known as the Appalachian Highway and Highway #515. You will pass through Canton, Jasper, Ellijay, Cherry Log and then Blue Ridge.
At the 3rd traffic light in Blue Ridge (McDonald’s on your left) (DO NOT TURN LEFT AT McDONALDS) proceed 6.3 miles (stay on #76 heading east towards Blairsville) to Loving Road. Turn left onto Loving Road and go exactly two miles to Old Loving Road.
Turn left onto Old Loving Road and travel for 1.1 miles. Old Loving Road becomes Lowery Road – do not turn onto any gravel roads! Stay on Lowery Road to My Mountain Road, the Main Entrance Gate (3 stone pillars w/green gates).
Turn left through the main gate marked My Mountain Road and continue about 1.6 miles until the paved road ends. Look for 1662 My Mountain Road – the last driveway on the right when the paved road ends. We work from our own cabin on the mountain, and our cabin’s name is “Above the Rest” so you will see a sign for it at the end of our driveway with the name “Jenkins” and the street #. Check in is downstairs.
|Cabin||$968.80 (per 8 people)|
|Food||$30.00 (per day)|
Who To Contact
JASON JENNINGS – Eastern Quadrant USA
MATT ACKER – Western Quadrant USA
DONTE MCCLENDON – Southern Quadrant USA
ADRIAN AGUILAR – Northern Quadrant USA